Black garlic, also known as fermented black garlic, is a food made with fresh raw garlic and peeled in a fermenting tank for 60 to 90 days to retain the raw ingredients of raw garlic, and the trace elements in black garlic High content, sweet and sour taste, no garlic.
Black garlic super high nutritional value and “sweet, soft, waxy” taste is gradually recognized and recognized by people, is gradually moving toward people’s lives. No garlic after eating stinky, with anti-oxidation, anti-acid effect, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, cancer and other diseases also have curative effect.
Black garlic is a fermented, non-irritating odor of garlic. There are many derived products of black garlic in the fermentation process, but they all have something in common:
They are derived from fresh garlic (garlic)
They are all treated with fresh garlic
The original pungent smell of garlic has been greatly reduced, or even completely eliminated
These treatments enhance the health benefits of fresh garlic because more S-allyl cysteine is produced during the treatment
The difference between them is that they do not work the same way. We know that the active ingredient in garlic is very unstable trisulfide, such as allicin. They convert very quickly to other organosulfur compounds. This makes the different treatments, may make fermented black garlic contains different nutrients and effectiveness.
Therefore, the choice of the right fermented black garlic products is very important.
Black garlic and fresh garlic
Black garlic, also known as black garlic, fermented black garlic, black garlic head, is fresh garlic, skin on the high temperature and humidity fermentation tank fermentation 60 to 90 days, let the natural fermentation of food, it is retained The raw ingredients of raw garlic have a huge positive effect on enhancing human immunity, restoring human fatigue and maintaining human health. Moreover, it has a sour and sweet taste, no garlic after eating, no ignition, and is a fast-acting health food.
Black garlic has a very high nutritional value, inspection agencies test report shows: fresh garlic per 100g moisture content 63.8g, sugar 7.2g, protein 5.2g, fat 10.2g, calcium 10mg, phosphorus 12.5mg, iron 1.3mg, vitamin B10. 29mg, vitamin B20, niacin 0.8mg, vitamin C 7mg, in addition to containing magnesium and other trace elements, these are indispensable to the human body into nutrition. The black garlic per 100g moisture content 43.6g, calcium 13mg, magnesium 52mg, iron 2.1mg, sodium 36mg, potassium 930mg, zinc 1.4mg vitamin B610.726mg, vitamin B20.126mg, niacin 10.048mg, which can be seen , Black garlic has significantly lower moisture and fat than garlic, trace elements have significantly increased, and protein, sugar, vitamins and so at least 2 times more than garlic, so black garlic has a wealth of human needs at the same time can improve performance The nutritional content.
Fermented black garlic and ordinary garlic difference
1. In the fermentation process, garlic can be converted into black garlic and common garlic does not exist in the new element-S-allyl cysteine, ajoene, sulfur-containing cysteine. Aconazole has many positive health effects, such as the relief of chronic fatigue, cold syndrome, sore shoulders, back pain and other symptoms, prevention of cerebral infarction and myocardial infarction. It also prevents the synthesis of harmful cholesterol and reactive oxygen species and prevents sclerosis. It has drawn wide attention as a new drug element to prevent sclerosis and myocardial infarction. Ajoene is water-soluble and can be absorbed orally.
2. In the fermentation process, garlic not only retains the original health effects, increased health elements: does not exist in ordinary garlic S-allyl cysteine, polyphenol content increased to ordinary garlic 22 Times; free amino acids increased to several times the original ordinary garlic; ajoene, is conducive to the consumption of fat elements also increased.
3. Black garlic is rich in water-soluble antioxidants (can prevent aging). Compared with ordinary garlic, black garlic has obvious characteristics, such as water solubility and antioxidant capacity (as measured by superoxide dismutase technology) is 22 times the ordinary garlic, fat-soluble substances (measured by the DPPH method) 79 times that of ordinary garlic.
Comparison of Nutrient Contents of Black Garlic and Garlic
The black garlic contains 53.6g of water per 100g, calories 1100KJ, carbohydrates 41.4g, protein 10.4g, fat 5.1g, calcium 13mg, iron 2.1mg, magnesium 52mg, sodium 36mg, potassium 930mg, zinc 1.4mg, vitamin B6 10.726mg , Vitamin B2 0.126mg, nicotinic acid 10.048mg and so on.
Black garlic also has a variety of functions to eliminate fatigue, improve physical strength, solve constipation, protect the liver, improve prostate activity, and promote sleep.
Black garlic is the best anti-cancer food. Garlic has been respected since ancient Egypt for its special effects of nourishing the body and relieving tiredness. In the “Designer Foods Program” published by the National Cancer Institute in 1990, garlic was listed as the most effective against cancer in 48 species Common anti-cancer food first. At the same time, it can reduce excess cholesterol and sugar in the blood, but also can adjust gastrointestinal motility.
Taste soft, sweet and sour partial stimulation, black garlic, garlic does not have the unique flavor, but exudes a rich aroma can appetite. In order for garlic particles to maintain a lot of moisture, the whole production process to maintain a moist state, it looks similar to preserved fruits. This is because after prolonged fermentation and ripening, the protein contained in garlic is broken down into amino acids, the carbohydrates are decomposed into fructose, and the intact garlic contains alliin.
So sweet and sour black garlic, delicious, can also be used as dessert or dessert to eat. The results of food analysis confirmed that the content of amino acids as a delicious ingredient increased 2.5 times than that of ordinary garlic.
After eating black mouth garlic as jelly as soft, and not eaten after eating garlic peculiar smell, but also will not produce adverse gastrointestinal irritation.
By fermentation, the medicinal effect of garlic is even more enhanced. After fermentation and cooked black garlic has far superior to ordinary garlic on the health effects. In particular, its powerful adjustment of the effect of blood circulation and antioxidant power. Although these common garlic can also be achieved, the black garlic produces a new component on the basis of strengthening the original inherent strength of the composition during fermentation maturation, and its health effect becomes stronger.
Sterilization, building anti-disease wall
Allicin contained in black garlic has a broad-spectrum antibacterial effect, which has the killing effect on dozens of popular viruses and various pathogenic microorganisms. The main bactericidal ingredients are allicin, there is a white oily liquid “propylene sulfide” [(CH2CH2 H2) 2S]. This allicin can kill Salmonella typhi, Shigella dysenteriae and influenza virus in an instant even if it is diluted by 100,000 times. Black garlic volatile substances, leaching solution and allicin in vitro in a variety of pathogenic bacteria have obvious inhibitory or killing effect. These sulfur compounds on the spoilage fungi also have a strong inhibitory and killing effect, the role of intensity equivalent to or even stronger than the chemical preservatives benzoic acid, sorbic acid, is now found in natural plant one of the strongest antibacterial.
The essence of human aging is oxidation, and the superb antioxidant function of black garlic is one of the main causes of its effect on more illnesses, and at the same time is very good for diseases that will cause the body to become weakened Health care role. Anti-aging, antioxidant capacity is 39 times the ordinary garlic.
Enhance immune function
Experiments show that fat-soluble black oil in the volatile oil can significantly improve macrophage phagocytic function, enhance the immune system. Allicin has the function of activating the cell membrane composed of glycolipids, which can improve the permeability of the cells, enhance the metabolism of the cells and increase the vitality of the body, and strengthen the immunity of the body. Lysine, serine have the function of improving immunity, vitamin C can also enhance the body’s immune system. Zinc contained in black garlic is involved in the synthesis of hormones and improves the body’s immunity.
Regulate blood sugar levels
Black garlic can affect glycogen synthesis in the liver, reduce its blood sugar levels and increase plasma insulin levels. The allicin can make the normal blood glucose levels decline, black garlic also contains S-methyl cysteine sulfoxide and S-allyl cysteine sulfoxide, this sulfide can inhibit G-6 -P enzyme NADPH, to prevent the destruction of insulin, hypoglycemic effect. Allyl disulfide in black garlic also has this effect. Black garlic contains alkaloids, but also has a lower blood sugar components, increase insulin function, more importantly, it has no effect on normal blood sugar levels. Glycine reduces blood sugar levels in the prevention and treatment of diabetes. Isoleucine has the function of promoting insulin secretion and regulating blood sugar.
Researchers in animal experiments with 25g black garlic juice feeding rabbits glucose tolerance test, measured black garlic group maximum blood glucose decreased 12.4% ± 1.2%, distilled water control group was 1.8% ± 0.5%, indicating that black garlic On the control of blood sugar have a significant effect. But there is no effect of dropping three highs.
Eat black garlic menopause delay of five years
With the increasing pressure of modern women’s life, many women have “menopause” early symptoms, especially “dwelling” in the city’s high-pressure female population, how to delay the arrival of menopause? There are a lot of online introduction of drug therapy, exercise therapy And other methods, here I introduce a current online noisy fire more “black garlic regimen.”
Nowadays, Asian countries are blowing the whirlwind of health care of black garlic. In Singapore, black garlic is the most expensive and reaches a total of 68 slips, equivalent to more than 300 yuan, to meet the strong demand of foreign markets.
Many newspapers in Singapore, everywhere to see the news of the black garlic to eat, we can see that foreign preference for black garlic. Fermented black garlic, active antioxidant polyphenols than raw garlic fully increased by 39 times, which determines the black garlic in the prevention and treatment of garlic on the basis of increased efficiency. In addition to preventing cancer and lowering blood sugar, women also use black garlic to delay menopause in Singapore. Zou Yunbin, a famous local Chinese medicine practitioner, said that black garlic contains two components, namely, Scirinine and Allicin, that can burn and decompose nutrients in the body to become calories and prevent aging. It helps to enhance the function of vitamin B1 and enhances physical strength. Naturally Eliminate menopause-specific sense of fatigue. In addition, Sri Lanka Jining can also treat severe deficiency syndrome and insomnia.
At the same time, black garlic can also promote gastrointestinal effects, elimination of menopause, loss of appetite. Because garlic has anti-aging effect, some people compare garlic with ginseng, and found that garlic has better antioxidant activity in vivo and in vitro than ginseng in brain and less in ginseng, which shows that garlic can delay aging Certain effect. Japanese studies have shown that black garlic also has anti-thrombosis, anti-cancer, cholesterol, anti-aging, enhance immunity, improve constipation and insomnia and other obvious symptoms.
1, anemia, iron deficiency, calcium deficiency.
2, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
3, cirrhosis, hepatitis, liver index is too high, liver cancer.
5, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and so on.
6, stroke, ear stroke and so on.
7, kidney, physical weakness, fatigue, mental distress.
8, prostate disease.
9, vulnerable to the flu.
10, for those who suffer from menstrual symptoms.
11, would like to keep young and energetic person.
12, low immunity crowd, enhance immunity.
13, long sitting in the office, not sports people.
14, in the sub-health crowd.
15, constipation, diarrhea.
Black garlic points multi-petal black garlic and black garlic alone two different consumption, the other according to the specific conditioning disorders are also different, the following are listed as black
The amount of garlic (the following are reference values)
1, normal – 1-2 times 1-2 times a day;
2, conditioning constipation – 2-3 times a day 1-2 times each time;
3, improve immunity to prevent colds – 1-3 times a day 1-3 times each;
4, prevention and treatment of cancer – 3-4 times a day 2-3 times each;
5, to promote sleep – 2-3 times a day 2-3 times each;
6, black and black garlic alone morning and after dinner, eat 2-3 head.
Black garlic texture is relatively soft, should not be vacuum wrapped too tight, otherwise it will crush the bad black garlic, black garlic unsealed, eat the seal bag, such as better black garlic, black garlic can generally be stored for 3 months, not Unpacking can save a long time, but must be stored in a cool dry place.
Anger is more prosperous, it is recommended that Japan can serve one.
Leukemia and related symptoms of coagulation disorders, is not recommended for consumption.
Baby is not recommended.
Black garlic and fermented black garlic in Japan
Japan is widely recognized around the world as a pioneer and leader in the fermentation of aged garlic and black garlic. In fact, it is also a leader in functional food research (Smith, Aite, 1996).
Jacques Hausa company is a pioneer in the field of functional foods. The matter dates back to 1930, when the company’s founder, Dr Mino 史特特 (1899-1982), succeeded in cultivating Lactobacilli at the Microbiology Laboratory at Kyoto Imperial University (now Kyoto University). However, only in 1955, after the war, the company successfully managed the Growth Network. Since then, Jacques Hausa has continued to strengthen its research on the basic and practical aspects of lactobacilli, diversifying the scope of dairy products and expanding their commercial applications in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical fields.
One of the major success factors of functional foods in Japan is the application of the Food Health Act, which, along with the establishment of the Japanese Association of Health and Nutritional Foods, has become increasingly prominent in the legal role of functional foods (New Zealand Trade and Enterprise 1999, ). At that time, all health permits were enforced under the act.
Japan is today the second largest functional food and beverage market in the world. In 2007, its net worth was $ 16.4 billion. The functional food and beverage market includes compounds that benefit your health, boost your immune system, provide the food you need for your diet, and nourish your medicines. Data Surveillance Expects the functional food and beverage market will grow at a 5.9% rate from 16.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2007 to 21.8 billion U.S. dollars in 2012.
The popularity of functional beverages is largely due to the growth of Japan’s population. According to data monitoring, older consumers are looking for food or drink that can meet the needs of disease prevention. These functional products have been identified by the Institute of Medical Sciences in Tokyo
Recognized by the market, can prevent diseases and aging.
The Forever Pharmacy in Oscars, another pioneer in functional foods, was founded in 1955 as the founder of Colick’s aging garlic oil. In 1972, Yongle established its own headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, and research on aged garlic included researchers in Japan and the United States.
Mie black garlic rapid development
In 2005, the trimester fermented black garlic brought a wave of cravings because many people who eat them have good health effects, from the blood circulation to the reduction of cholesterol, the reduction of cancer cells, the treatment of eczema and other diseases.
On behalf of the General Medicine International Association and Japan Association of Fermented Garlic Health Research, Professor Uehara explained the opening speech at the Research and Development Center for Black Garlic in Dalian, China, and summarized the scientific research results of Japan in 2010 from black garlic.
Black garlic research
1.2005 to Japan’s Mie Prefecture developed black fermented garlic as a start in Japan produced a black garlic hot the following year in 2006 Hirosaki University Medical Professor Sasaki published medical research on black garlic more attracted the interest of black garlic , Its Professor Sasaki published an overview of black garlic as follows:
Ten experimental mice were chosen to transplant 8 million cancer cells onto their skin, artificially producing cancer cells. Each of the ten mice was divided into five groups A and B. Group A received three milligrams of black garlic liquid as bait three times every two days and group B did not put anything except bait. After five weeks, two mice in Group A completely disappeared, leaving 50% of the remaining three cancerous cells gradually disappearing gradually. The number of cancer cells in Group B mice doubled and the activity became more and more slow death. In order to ensure the accuracy of the test, Professor Sasaki made the same test in the same way. This time, the three experimental mice in group A completely disappeared and the remaining two cancerous cells were reduced by 50%. The results of group B and Times exactly the same. Sasaki made raw garlic again with the same test, the results show that raw garlic is not fermented black garlic efficacy results. After the test was reported in Japan, fermented black garlic caused an explosion of craze.
2. Historically, garlic is not only widely used as a healthy food in many parts of the world. The efficacy of garlic in the ancient Egyptian era was known, garlic in infectious diseases, circulatory diseases, cancer prevention have achieved remarkable results. In particular, garlic has a very good effect on enhancing immunity, and it is the effect we expect to improve pathogenic bacteria against cancer cells.
3. Garlic on the circulatory diseases in the prevention and treatment of Obvious effect, the clinical results have also been certified. For example: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, prevention of heart disease, stroke have been excellent recognition. In cancer prevention by the National Cancer Institute confirmed as one of the best food to prevent cancer. However, raw garlic can not eat much because of its unique taste and stimulation of the stomach and intestines. Garlic as a mature black garlic, garlic’s unique flavor and gastrointestinal irritation are relatively reduced, increased acid resistance, resulting in a new component of S-allyl cysteine, the anti-cancer effect was confirmed. After fermented black garlic has enhanced immunity, its anti-aging properties become the 21st century health food among the best.
4. Not all patients need treatment by injecting chemicals, radiation, and surgery. Some patients are cured by their own immune cells. These treatments hinder the synthesis of 14 immune cells, diminish their own immune cell activity and, essentially, the cure of the patient is a cure for 14 immune cells.
5.14 kinds of immune cells
6. Garlic processed into black garlic, its antioxidant capacity will be significantly increased, water-soluble components increased by 8.7 times, fat-soluble components increased by 79 times, so that the black garlic water-soluble, fat-soluble, antioxidant The ingredients are the highest among vegetables.
7. Ingestion of anti-oxidant substances can play an effective role in preventing cancer and afflicting diseases. However, both water-soluble and fat-soluble substances should be taken in order to play a better antioxidant effect.
8. Ajoene and S-allyl cysteine These ingredients that are not present in raw garlic are produced during fermentation. Ajoene is a water-soluble sulfur compound that can be completely absorbed orally. Experiments on mice showed that the amount of ajoene’s plasma extract in the liver, kidneys, and lungs will peak 15-30 minutes after taking it. In addition, this also proves that ajoene may produce anti-oxidant effect, prevent liver cell damage, prevent cancer cells and inhibit the infiltration of cancer cells.
9. Allicin and ajoene and S-allyl cysteine comparison. It is reported that garlic is the main element of the odor produced allicin (also known as aldehyde lysine), will produce when raw garlic rupture. Allicin is a volatile sulfuric acid compound, it is extremely unstable. After eating raw garlic, it can no longer be detected in plasma. The idea of synthesizing this compound arises because of the pharmacological effects and specialty of allicin.
10. According to the Chinese immunology survey, people who regularly consume garlic, leeks, onions and other vegetables and those who do not consume the above vegetables have a 3-fold difference in the incidence of gastric cancer, colorectal cancer and esophageal cancer. A variety of elements that control the production and infiltration of cancer cells are found in onion vegetables.
11. From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, raw garlic has the characteristics of warmth, this warm nature has the effect of promoting blood circulation and warm the body. Garlic increases blood fluidity, accelerates blood circulation and metabolism, increases resistance to heat and cold, as well as increases physical ability and quick recovery from exertion.
12. Enhanced anti-oxidant capacity, long-term use of black garlic to prevent and treat high blood pressure, high blood lipids, diabetes and other complex diseases. In aerobic respiration, at least 3% of the absorbed oxygen is delivered to reactive oxygen-radicals. High pressure, additive abuse, drugs, smoke, air pollution, excessive UV radiation and radiation for treatment will increase the rapid growth of free radicals, oxidize the body wall and blood cells and proteins, fats and genes throughout the body, And cause cancer, aging, hypertension, diabetes, coronary and venous diseases.
13. The three main causes of death in Japan are cancer, cardiovascular disease and cerebrovascular disease. The major contributors to these diseases are free radicals that cause blood contamination and arteriosclerosis in the body. This is what is said in the popular sense: “A person ages with the aging of a blood vessel.” Another way of saying is: “Keeping blood vessels clean can make life eternal.” Regular daily consumption of fermented black garlic can effectively solve the health problem.
Garlic, scientific name Allium Sativum L. is
One of the onion family Alliaceae. Historical data show that the earliest garlic originated in ancient Egypt 5000 years ago, the ancient Egyptians think garlic is a sacred item placed in the tomb of Pharaoh. In addition, garlic is also used as a food to enhance the endurance and physical strength of pyramid workers in many dug pyramids are found garlic. Ancient Greece and ancient Rome athletes will eat garlic before the start of the game, for example, the first in Greece’s Olympic Games,
Soldiers eat garlic before melee. Hippocrates – the father of medicine, used to cure many malignant tumors with garlic.
Richard S. Rivlin (Rivlin 2001) studied Egypt, Greece, Rome, China and
India and other countries of the ancient medical literature, garlic was once used to treat diseases. He concluded: “Garlic may be the earliest formulation to enhance its potency.” And it’s marked alongside: “Interestingly, these unconnected countries actually use garlic for medical purposes. ”
History of garlic health role
Rivlin’s Archaeological Discoveries:
In ancient Egypt, garlic is a daily food. Ancient Egyptian medical class “Albers”, a 3550-year-old medical papyrus records thousands of thousands of formulas, of which 22 need to use garlic. Garlic is also defined as a good medicine for the treatment of the blood circulation, tiredness, parasitic infections, and so on in the Book of Albers. This medical history is also one of the earliest medical documents preserved and one of the most complete ancient Egyptian literature recorded before 1552 AD. One of the earliest treatment options: Article 11: 5 reads in the program that Jews are advised to feed their slaves regularly with garlic and other allium vegetables, and the original reads: “We can eat fish as we want, and those cucumbers, melons Fruit, plums, green onions and garlic. ”
2. In ancient Greece, the garlic is like that in ancient Egypt, with the power and ability to work hooked. Garlic is used as an important military food, especially before the battle. As mentioned earlier, the earliest Olympic athletes consumed garlic before the start of the race. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, has garlic in his “first visit,” and garlic can serve as a “scavenger” of the blood vessels and stomach and is mainly used for the treatment of lungs and abdomen problems.
3. A Greek physicist, Pliny the Elder, who is also the medical authority in Rome, and 23 of his famous novel, The Ethos, write about the treatment of various diseases with garlic. To interpret modern concepts, garlic from the beginning of the Roman era was considered an important toxin and infectious disease prevention supplies, in addition can also be used to treat liver degradation class diseases.
4. In ancient China and Japan more than 2000 BC, garlic can be food or medicine, often consumed with raw meat, and also used as a natural food preservative. In traditional Chinese medicine, garlic is often mixed with other traditional Chinese medicines to treat various diseases such as respiratory diseases, digestive diseases, vomiting, pest infections, depression, fatigue, headaches, insomnia and male infertility.
5. In India, garlic is considered associated with treatment for a long time, such as Tippy, Charakka, Ayurveda. The most authoritative medical book in existence, the “Chara Caesar Tower,” recommended garlic more than 2,000 years ago as a medicine for heart disease and bronchitis. The recently discovered handwritten book (Bower, 19th century, discovered by the British Army in the grave of Hamilton Bower
Handwriting) enriches the utility of garlic in the treatment of infectious diseases, parasitic diseases, emphysema, fatigue, and a range of dyspeptic diseases.
6. From the beginning of Roman times until the Middle Ages, the medicinal effect of garlic had been popular. In the Renaissance, the rise of the European climate with plants, the world’s top universities are building “physical” garden to study the medicinal value of plants, and garlic is one of the plants. A top physicist of the 16th century in Siena, Italy, once described the efficacy of garlic. His work has been translated into various languages and circulated around the world. It refers to the use of garlic for the treatment of indigestion, parasitic diseases and Kidney disease, but also to help pregnant women along the way.
7. In the 17th century, garlic protected numerous plagues of the European family against blacks. During the colonial days of New England, smallpox patients tied garlic to their feet; patients with pertussis placed garlic in their shoes; and those who suffered from intestinal parasites often drank raw garlic juice or cooked garlic with milk For those patients with rheumatism, Chinese medicine practitioners usually recommend to dip honey in garlic for 2-3 days.
8. During the First World War, the hospital consumed garlic as a preservative. Sterilize the moss mat thoroughly immersed in dilute garlic juice, and then wrapped in thin cotton cloth, making a bandage for open wounds.
Modern Biological Science Research on Garlic
The medicinal effects of garlic gather so much folk wisdom, it is no wonder that the research on the therapeutic effect of garlic has been improving. As bioscience advances, more and more health products and dietary supplements add garlic ingredients.
Much of today’s scientific research on garlic is directed toward the treatment of global diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, viral infections, bacterial infections, fungal infections and the like. The first to study garlic is not only a food or drug manufacturer, but also national research institutes such as the National Cancer Institute. Called “garlic for health
There is an article on the website of the Scientific Advisory Board and the importance of treatment, “concludes Tahira Farooqui.” The garlic contains many sulfur compounds (allicin, alliin and ajoene), volatile fats, enzymes Miracynase, sugars (fructose and glucose), minerals (selenium), and many other amino acids such as cysteine, glutamine, leucine, and methionine, all of which can be Protect cells against free radical damage.
In addition garlic also contains bioflavonoids (quercetin and anthocyanins, allicin I and allicin II), vitamins (C, E and A), can be anti-oxidation and reduce free radicals.
In addition, the chemical complexity of garlic gives rise to many possibilities in the production process. Extremely labile trimanganese such as allicin (2-propene-1-sulphurous acid S-2-propenyl) disappears in the fermentation and is converted into various organic sulfur compounds.
It is for this reason that we are unable to fully grasp the chemical nature of garlic because there are innumerable possibilities for the chemical interaction of about 200 chemicals per clove. Pipe science can not conclude, there are still many studies show that garlic in the prevention of cancer and heart disease play a large role, the book Chapter II will introduce more discussion on the results of such studies.
At present, the health products sold on the market mainly include: (1) garlic powder, (2) garlic oil, (3) garlic oil, (4) fermented garlic essence, and (5) more and more fermented black garlic. Detailed information on black garlic will continue in Chapter 3.
About raw garlic
Traditionally, raw garlic is not only used for cooking dishes is also a natural fungicide, also known as “natural life”, plays a very important role in people’s lives.
The remarkable efficacy of raw garlic in the treatment of a variety of infectious diseases, circulatory diseases and cancer prevention has been experimentally confirmed.
Raw garlic can enhance human immunity (natural health ability), and enhance the resistance of diseased cells and cancer cells.
Raw garlic has a significant therapeutic effect in the prevention and treatment of circulatory diseases, and its efficacy has been confirmed in the clinical treatment of hyperlipidemia and hypertension, so it is widely used to enhance cardiovascular and cerebrovascular functions. In addition, raw garlic contains a high content of anti-cancer substances, is the No. 1 special effects food in the International Agency for the Study of Cancer.
Due to its special odor and irritation to the gastrointestinal tract, it is not suitable for mass consumption.
Can be used as food garlic
Human consumption of garlic has thousands of years of history, until now is still commonly used flavoring agent. Fresh garlic sold on the market, chopped garlic, dried garlic powder, garlic sauce and even garlic oil.
Although the efficacy of garlic is widely recognized today, it is still rare to eat garlic alone, perhaps because of its intensely irritating taste. Certain religions in India, especially Jainism and Brahmanism, forbid eating all kinds of onion and garlic.
Most of the British and Americans do not like to eat garlic usually, because of its heavy taste. Only eat when they are sick. In the 17th century England, ladies did not like garlic, and if men got close to them after eating garlic it would be considered rude. It did not appear on working-class tables until the early 20th century. In the United States, people dub a garlic for the Bronx vanilla, bad breath or Italian perfume.
With the tide of immigrants in the United States, the garlic gradually climbed onto the table in the United States.
With the prevalence of healthy diets today, people are increasingly focusing on functional foods and herbal remedies, with emphasis on disease prevention rather than disease treatment. People like to eat pure natural foods to supplement their nutrition, especially those that have therapeutic effects, because most modern western medicines have side effects.
Hippocrates has an old adage: “Let food be your medicine and medicine to be your food.” This notion is more and more prevalent in today’s society, and the garlic appears to stand out in this new food, The importance of. to sum up
We are at a disadvantage in this modern war between biomedicine and cancer, diabetes and stroke, and we are only scrambling to discover more ways to prevent these diseases.
Historically, people have been using garlic for more than 5,000 years. As a seasoning, it can be used as an energy supplement for athletes. It can also be used as a nutraceutical to enhance cardiovascular system, immune system and even cure minor ailments.
There are more and more new products about garlic, and black garlic is one of them, also known as fermented black garlic, which is covered in more detail in Chapter 3 of this book. These new products enrich today’s functional foods and help humans live healthier lives.